E-Commerce Site Merchandiser
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Our business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way and with our fast expansion we are always looking for new talents. Would you like to be part of our team?
Job DescriptionThe Ecommerce Site Merchandiser for Mexico, Colombia, and Ecuador will contribute to added customer value, a strong brand, and maximized profitable selling by ensuring a positive customer experience for your customer base in the short and long term. You work in close partnership with cross-functional partners to drive ecommerce sales and align on goals with the customer central to all your work. You are an expert on your customer segment in your Sales Market and responsible for driving a customer-centric site plan to best meet the segment’s demands. You are responsible for the performance of customer segments on site to meet growth targets, increase customer satisfaction and brand love in short and long term. You will secure daily optimization of the customer journey through key online touchpoints. You collaborate and provide input to regional team partners about ecommerce, customer needs, and shopping tendencies to inform planning and meet the customer needs.
This position is based in New York, NY or Mexico City, MX within our Customer Activation & Marketing function, and reports to the E-Commerce Manager MX/CO/EC.
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximize profitable net sales and customer base growth – short/long term
- Drive net sales through execution of your customer segment plan in your market
- Know your sales situation through selling and customer behavior analysis; follow up on actions taken.
- Identify opportunities and threats for your customer segment; set priorities accordingly based on biggest customer impact/ROI
- Responsible for daily optimization and evaluation of our online touchpoints, components, and customer relevance, including site planning in reaction to customer behavior
- Align sales goals and execution strategy with sales market and regional partners with an eye towards customer base growth
- Prepare commercial reviews to identify key wins and opportunities going forward
- Optimize our relevance in the market for your customer group from a data and test-driven approach; partner with regional customer engagement team on customer activation plan and adapt as necessary for our market
- Responsible for performance of and follow up on customer segments in sales market
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize content interactions and secure relevance by optimizing the customer experience on site; partner with regional CI&E team to secure and align on market testing plan
- Identify customer segment potentials within the full assortment and track trends (search, interaction on site), and shifts in spend to inform actions and planning
- Track and follow up on experience KPIs on site and in owned channels (ex. CTR, BDR)
- Be the expert of your market, customer segment, and competition. Be a proactive ambassador of your customer segment to cross-functional partners. Be an expert of competition in your customer segment space
- Execute and optimize local SEO potentials
- Drive customer centric execution in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders (local, regional, and global where applicable)
- Collaborate with CI&E team, including loyalty, to adapt regional customer segment strategy to the market and work together to continuously improve customer reporting and insights
- Work closely with media planners and CX Ops team to evaluate commercial messages on site, and in owned/paid channels to ensure cohesion and relevance in commercial execution
- Collaborate with e-com merch team to optimize product presentation on site (balancing customer demand and business needs)
- Collaborate with regional team in testing, targeting, and evaluation
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Merchandising
- 4+ years of e-commerce, site merchandising or web analytics experience
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly analytical, structured, organized, and efficient
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and draw conclusions from data from multiple sources
- Ambitious team player with drive and willingness to take initiative and make decisions with the customer top of mind
- Ability to balance short-, mid-, and long-term priorities in crafting the best customer experience
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Technologically savvy
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Advanced Google Analytics, Power BI, SAS Tableau, or Cognos capabilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.