E-Merchandiser - E-Commerce
The eMerchandiser will have three main areas of responsibility. They will enter the buy for eCommerce at the end of each buying campaign, manage the product content on us.loropiana.com, and analyze eCommerce sales and stock levels on a daily/weekly basis.
All activities will be performed in partnership with the global digital as well as regional merchandising teams, with the goal of maximizing eCommerce sales in North America, while offering visual merchandising support to the US retail network.
- Work with Merchandising teams to constantly ensure newness: product selection, orders and depths by skus, inventory management
- Enter the buy for each season and participate in buying campaigns
- Responsible for online merchandising liaising with local teams to reflect the brand guidelines and the buy priorities, define related product.
- Ensures that main investments are covered with communication support
- Publish / Unpublish SKU’s on product pages according to inventory availability and commercial / brand priorities. Ensure correct product representation and categorization.
- Create all sales analysis and reporting for eCommerce merchandising, and react promptly to make changes needed to improve results
- Partner with HQ to enhance visibility and desirability of must-sell styles by making suggestions on hero sections, product list sorting and recommendation engines.
- Verifies that online visual merchandising is reflecting the digital brand guidelines and the business opportunities.
- Responsible for analyzing competitors and benchmark their online activity
- Reinforce product knowledge before the launch of any new collections to ensure guest advisors are fully trained ahead of seasonal launches. Support the regional guest advisors for any guests’ requests
- Responsible for message consistency from newsletter to landing pages through product ranking. Support testing of NL for product related links
- In case of any platform development or new front-end release, involvement in requirement analysis related to merchandising (product recommendation tools, product ranking automation, product information tools / product page etc).
- Check price adherence to price lists for both direct and third parties online stores.
- Support regional shooting proposals and activities
Skills and abilities required:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Visual Merchandising competencies
- Strong analytical Skills
- 3-5 years of experience in the digital and e-commerce business, including buying for an eCommerce business
- 3+ Experience in the Luxury industry
- Solve complex needs and work across internal teams including risk, operations, product etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude