Ecommerce Digital Designer i
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we're as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we're proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: "It's perfect. Now make it better." As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in YOU.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The eCommerce Digital Production Designer works closely with the team to support and implement digital and online initiatives for Columbia Sportswear Company. Initiatives include brand campaign support, site-wide promotions, email campaigns, and dedicated interactive experiences for both desktop and mobile. The eCommerce Digital Production Designer will build out projects as directed by other teams that achieve business requirements with an uncompromising attention to details.
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Prepare assets, author site promotions, emails and content banners within web content management system
- Adapt imagery and existing designs across responsive breakpoints and international locales.
- Builds out creative solutions on web, email, and social media platforms to meet established design approaches.
- Provides alternative design options based on preestablished concepts and proven history of transforming ideas into polished work.
- Maintains site and email style guides. Makes template updates as needed.
- Builds and maintains working files inside a collaborative file structure.
- Eager to adopt new applications and working methods- and share with your peers
- An excellent communicator- comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization
- Excited to grow and develop your career
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Basic working experience building, editing and optimizing raster and vector graphics in web content management system including Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and CSS
- Basic understanding of web development, HTML and CSS.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we've been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who's found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.