eCommerce Junior Merchandiser
The eCommerce Junior Merchandiser will support eCommerce business by managing end-to-end process of style activations from buyer setup to on site, implementing onsite strategies, and collection story-telling.
This position will interact with multiple cross functional partners.
- Partner with Merchandise Manager to achieve sales and margin targets by implementing technical and non-technical strategies and initiatives that will drive product revenue, margin, sell-though, UPT, ASP and conversion
- Performs daily site updates including: product activation, categorization, image upload management, and visual merchandising
- Full category ownership and optimization responsibilities
- Coordinate go-live timing for styles for features and campaigns
- Perform weekly analysis: competitive, on-site search, top navigation pages, waitlist
- Various other duties, projects and responsibilities may fall under this role on an as needed basis.
- 1-2 years experience working in fashion
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, resourceful and have the ability to envision innovative solutions in a complex environment
- Strong independent judgement skills and a proactive decision maker
- Strong customer focus and experience applying customer insights and trends to proposed solutions.
- Must be able to clearly communicate complex ideas, timelines, tasks, and deadlines to all business partners.
- Sound business judgment and proven ability to influence others.
- Highly proactive and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Exceptional analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to utilize customer data in the most effective and innovative ways
WINDSOR EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER