Defining the New Modern Founded by Andrew Rosen in 1997, Theory revolutionized the contemporary market with its concept of the urban uniform, a modern edit of elevated essentials.
The Fast Retailing acquisition of Theory in 2004 spurred global expansion of the brand; today, Theory operates 221 freestanding stores worldwide. The launch of e-commerce in 2010 and collaborative relationships with department and specialty stores continue to position Theory as a continually expanding international omnichannel phenomenon.
A leader in Fast Retailing Group's dossier, Theory balances luxury with accessibility in collections with integrity known for their precisely tailored silhouettes and exceptional fabrics.
Theoryis looking for anEcommerce Merchandiserto join our E-Commerce team.
- Act as an active participant in the alignment of site navigation, product photography, marketing, and copy strategies.
- Ensure that site experience is connected to marketing, promotional & buying actions in-season.
- Review the site daily with customer-first mindset and conduct competitive analysis to gain insight and develop strategies.
- Attend weekly divisional site meetings to ensure clarity on the execution of online promotions as well as site and e-mail marketing.
- Attend weekly divisional business meetings to understand financial results and identify product sort or navigation opportunities.
- Set products ready to be launched on the site by collaborating with the studio and copy team in a timely manner.
- Identify Product Detail Page optimization opportunities, size & fit, information, attribution, page layout, images, reviews etc.
- Optimize top on site search terms and failed terms, and act upon trending phrases.
- Manage Header Fly out, and category tagging by collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop best practices and improve SEO relevancy and UX.
- Optimize event execution inclusive of promotions, PWPs, GWPs, sequencing and boosting.
- Execute pricing on both mainline site and outlet site for the U.S and other international countries.
- Encourage an environment of operational excellence and flawless execution to achieve a “best in class” site experience.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ year of ecommerce, retail or merchandising experience preferred
- Experience with or prior exposure to content management systems preferred
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience
- Strong computer skills, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful
- Strong passion for fashion and knowledge of fashion industry and trends
- Comfortable learning new web tools and interfaces
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.