Our client is looking for a Merchandiser to join our growing team. In this role, you would be responsible for the day-to-day management, merchandising, and revenue growth of the brand and its online channels with an emphasis of on-site productivity, sales growth, and conversion. A primary focus of this role is the optimization of the online product merchandising strategy to ensure that the right product is in the right place and at the right time.
Most of your time will be focused on executing projects, you must have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment with high accountability for creative standards. Other areas of focus will include managing a high volume of projects and workflow. If you have the experience for this position, are a self-starter, and can work collaboratively in a fast-growth environment then this is the right position for you.
• Manage and review merchandise presentation on site to ensure categorization, imagery, badging, product knowledge and pricing are accurate and meet brand guidelines.
• Consistent, daily maintenance of the online store, executing the predefined merchandising strategies.
• Maintain product data and make recommendations to improve filter experience and update Navigation.
• Drive A/B testing on PLP’s and PDP’s to inform UX discussions, site enhancements.
• Partner with Customer Service on understanding product reviews and provide product feedback to the Merch and Product teams.
• Partner with demand planning/sales teams on seasonal assortment strategies
• Manage and review the digital campaign calendar to ensure the merchandising story is consistent on site – including copy, imagery, and pricing to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines.
• Collaborate with the photo studio, marketing and buying teams on campaign initiatives, product features and content planning.
• Attend eCommerce photo shoots to ensure the right digital assets are captured.
• Create, manage, and execute compelling product and seasonal stories.
• Maintain assortment plans to track all product related activities.
• Manage new product flow process, tracking and organizing all product assets to guarantee products go live on time. Constantly seek ways to optimize and improve processes.
• Participate in the OTB process on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, to ensure we are tracking to all corresponding KPI’s.
• Track inventory, communicating delays and shortages to mitigate business impact.
• Prepare and analyze reports on product performance and make recommendations on reorders.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and annual merchandising reports and business decks.
• Send business recaps daily, weekly, monthly, etc., that include product selling KPIs as well as Site specific KPIs.
• Partner with the DMM and Retention Manager to offer products and collections to focus campaigns on.
• Liaise with the photo studio to ensure approval, processing, and publishing of all product images.
• Collaborate with Sales Ops to roll out seasonal markdowns and off MAP price reductions.
• Visit competitor sites and attend product manager meetings to stay current with initiatives, trends, and opportunities.
• BA or BS degree, with a minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Prior E-Commerce experience.
• E-Commerce platform experience: Shopify preferred.
• Basic HTML, CSS knowledge.
• Some Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) is helpful.
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders.
• Experience in apparel preferred but not required
• Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Send your resume today!