Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator
As our Ecommerce Merchandising Coordinator, you will be responsible for building and merchandising digital content and ensuring content across the site is presented with quality, accuracy, and is true to brand guidelines. You will manage the flow of seasonal product launches and complete the necessary site updates to align with our marketing and content calendar. You will work collaboratively with cross functional teams to support eCommerce related tasks - including the service team, product, design, as well as marketing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement merchandising strategy that supports the seasonal product vision and optimizes product findability.
- Assist with the day-to-day coordination of e-Commerce activities, i.e. product uploads, reporting, and inventory management.
- Analyze engagement metrics (product views, exit rates, adds to cart) against KPIs to understand optimization opportunities.
- Moderate incoming site and product reviews - flagging follow-up requests to the service team as well as identifying and reporting on trends and statistics.
- Monitor online searches (top search terms, zero results searches) and make necessary updates to improve performance.
- Report on top selling styles, colors, categories and trends.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the ToadandCo.com online product catalog. Including deploying product descriptions, images, and tags.
- Build and manage a seasonal calendar that supports marketing initiatives and meets launch deadlines.
- Support Toad&Co loyalty program through updating communication and performance analysis.
- Complete the necessary updates to support SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with project manager, copywriter, and graphic designers to outline site content needs and manage through to execution.
- Implement compelling seasonal and product storytelling on site.
- Track web inventory to understand shortages, identify opportunities, and mitigate risks.
Who You Are:
- You’re passionate about the presentation of products and how to make the best shopping experience for customers.
- Analytical - can compile, analyze, interpret, and present insights based on data.
- Driven and self sufficient, can manage time efficiently without much supervision.
- Care deeply about sustainability and the planet (and her people).
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Naturally curious and willing to learn new skills and delve into problem solving. You’re motivated by finding solutions.
Skills You Have:
- 2-4+ years of experience in a similar role
- An understanding of e-Commerce UX best practices, content management, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Foundational Excel skills (can build complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe programs, especially Photoshop
- Knowledge of web optimization file processes preferred