eCommerce Merchandising Manager
Pair of Thieves is a basics brand that takes pride in creating high-quality, freshly designed, multi-functional products that get you “Ready for Everything.” Today, our products can be found nationwide at major retailers, high-end boutiques, and department stores.
We are seeking an experienced eCommerce Merchandising Manager to join our team at Pair of Thieves. As an eCommerce Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of all eCommerce merchandising initiatives to drive online sales, customer acquisition, and engagement. You will report to the GM, Director of eCommerce and work closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Operations, Product Development, and Customer Service.
- Develop and implement the overall eCommerce merchandising strategy for Pair of Thieves to drive online sales and customer engagement
- Manage the day-to-day merchandising of the eCommerce website, including product assortment, pricing, and promotion
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive website optimization and conversion rate optimization
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and execute on an integrated eCommerce marketing strategy to drive online sales and customer acquisition
- Continuously analyze and report on website and product performance, making recommendations for improvements
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in eCommerce merchandising and digital marketing
- Continuously test and optimize the customer journey and checkout process
- Manage relationships with key partners, including product vendors and external agencies
- Work with the Product Development team to develop and launch new products
- Manage and develop the eCommerce merchandising team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and accountability.
- 5+ years of eCommerce merchandising experience
- Strong experience with Shopify eCommerce platforms and advanced catalog management features (e.g., bulk updates, bundling, swatches, etc.)
- Experience with website optimization and conversion rate optimization
- Strong understanding of eCommerce marketing and customer acquisition strategies
- Strong experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Proven ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field