Ecommerce Site Merchandiser
Dashing Diva is seeking an E-commerce Site Merchandiser to maximize consumer experience and drive revenue growth with a focus on product positioning by leading and optimizing merchandising throughout the consumer shopping journey. The ideal candidate will focus on business insights, analytics, consumer shopping behavior, and sell-through while driving conversion, scaling fast and meeting both consumer demand and robust sales goals.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as our third-party agency.
- Develop and execute the merchandising strategy aligned with the overall vision of the Dashing Diva brand.
- High awareness of sales analytics, brand goals for growth and site navigation.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, consumer digital shopping behavior.
- Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals.
- The position requires constant communication and project tracking with colleagues, 3rd party partners and executive team.
- Candidate must work closely with product marketing and product development teams to ensure the most attractive and relevant product assortment and collection with a focus on unique opportunities such as online exclusives, and effective cross-sell opportunities.
- Strategize with e-commerce manager to seek opportunities to drive conversion and AOV through product placement and positioning across online campaigns – display, email, video, LPs, cross-selling, consumer reviews, site search, ad placement, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing site sale section and markdown cadence.
- Partner with Marketing to strategize the DTC promotional calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Merchandising or related/equivalent field
- 5+ years’ experience in online merchandising preferably in a DTC environment.
- Experience in web technology.
- Performance driven, with excellent communication skills.