Lovisa was created out of a need for current fashion jewellery at an affordable price point. The keen-eyed design team at Lovisa uses a wide range of materials and expert finishing techniques to delivery fashion forward designer jewellery and hair accessories. Lovisa is a first stop shop for the fashion forward person to get their on-trend accessories. The Lovisa customer has refined taste and understands the importance of the perfect accessory. They want designer style at ready-to-wear prices and that is what we deliver.
Lovisa was established in April 2010 and has quickly grown to be one of Australia’s leading fast fashion jewellery retailers. It has over 550 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, France, USA, UK, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Switzerland and franchised stores in the Middle East (Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar.)
Here at Lovisa, we are passionate, dedicated, hard-working and fun-loving team players. We are devoted to fashion, style and customer service. All team members are Lovisa ambassadors, who live and breathe our Lovisa culture commitments.
About the Role:
This is a fantastic role to own and drive trade of one or multiple websites. Products, promotions and content are leveraged to achieve financial and customer experience targets. The Digital Trade Coordinator will plan out the trade calendar for the website through collaboration with Country Managers, and work cross-functionally to bring this to life.
Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, the primary function of this role is to support the day-to-day operations of our multi-country websites, ensuring all processes and functions are working at optimal levels to achieve sales and KPI targets.
- Driving website performance to meet financial and customer experience targets
- Plan and implement the digital trade calendar and critical paths including briefing updated plans for all channels
- Ensuring new ranges are available online
- Working within the website platform to set-up of content, collections, website promotions and price updates
- Testing and exploring new ways to drive trade through A/B testing
- Reporting and insights on performance with a focus on actions to continuously improve
- Site testing in staging environments, monitor sites for operational issues and troubleshoot.
- Adhere to deadlines and accurate completion of global reporting and administration
- Based in LA office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Hands on approach to problem solving and an analytical mindset
- Experience working with websites (Shopify preferred)
- Experience working in Agile teams preferred
Lovisa benefits include:
- Join a global business offering endless career opportunities locally and internationally
- Generous product discounts
- Birthday leave
- Monthly team social events
- Wellness sessions
If you are seeking a challenging and successful career with exciting opportunities with a brand that embraces a dynamic and passionate culture, then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you.