Ecommerce Specialist / Merchandiser
TGS Holdings is seeking a data professional to support our Ecom and Merchandising departments. This position will report to our Manager of Ecommerce and Buyer.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: product launches, site merchandising, content coordination and product category.
About the Job:
- Create and Modify online product catalogs.
- Responsibilities include releasing product launches, ensuring accuracy of inventory, collection page hygiene and management, testing new product features, and producing various commerce, analytics.
- Displays strong analytical and problem-solving ability to help guide merchandising decisions and develop new, innovative ideas to drive the business
- Coordinating with the marketing and design teams for product descriptions and product features.
- Ensure filters and on-site search are optimized
- Perform ongoing maintenance for specific retailers to correct any inaccuracies appearing in product descriptions, specifications, images, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Collaborative, communicative, and organized team player.
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment with ease, a can-do attitude, and an intellectual curiosity for e-commerce.
- Clear and concise communication skills with proactive follow-up.
- Assertive self-starter with strong decision making ability.
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Shopify, Magento or BigCommerce experience are a plus.