Ecommerce Studio Assistant Intern
Job descriptionROLE OVERVIEW:
Vivienne Westwood’s London based offices are currently recruiting a Studio Assistant intern to assist in a variety of areas within the E-commerce photo studio / production process.
The placement will involve working with creative teams on a wide range of daily duties and seasonal projects, offering a unique learning opportunity and insight for personal development.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to gain valuable knowledge in the fashion and retail sector, photo studio production, design, and delivery. This position is available for someone who is truly interested in fashion and E-commerce and learning to be a part of a creative team.
- Support day-to-day studio organisation, project workflows and assistant duties.
- Assist with stock control for inbound and outbound fashion collections.
- Ability to assist team members with managing asset libraries and coordination of imagery.
- Contribute with key activities across photography, retouch, and copy production teams.
- Maintain efficient preparation and coordination for the creative studio operations.
- Additional daily tasks set by my supervisors and management teams.
- Follow instructions and completion of work within the targeted deadlines.
- Computer literate, Knowledge on Adobe Office packages and Outlook emailing systems.
- Have good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to adapt to daily changes and be self-motivated.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is essential.