eCommerce Visual Merchandiser
Job Advert Description
Clarks Americas is seeking an Online Visual Merchandiser to support a fast-growing channel within the organization. The Merchandiser will coordinate online merchandising activities for ClarksUSA.com, ClarksCanada.com and eBay. Additionally, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: product catalogue management, online administrative tasks and promotional management.
What You’ll Do
- Support online merchandising catalogue set up process, product categorization and product cross-sell and strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the performance marketing and merchandising teams to ensure appropriate marketing/product banners and content display is planned to maximize promotional plans.
- Analyze the customer path to purchase and recommend and implement changes that enhance the experience and increase online conversion.
- Maintain and report on advanced on-site search to deliver expected result, optimize experience and continually research and recommend new opportunities in the digital space.
- Responsible for executing support functions within the eCommerce platform, including but not limited to promotion set up, catalogue maintenance, gallery creation, site development, testing/validation
- Drive conversion and sales by ensuring latest product is showcased effectively on site and sales patterns shared with genders to influence future buy quantities.
- Review and analyze online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, and product representation.
- Provide support to the development of additional marketplaces and a new website platform in the future.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Merchandising or related area
- Experience in eCommerce is preferred, not required
- Understanding of online trends, tactics and current footwear activity, as it relates to online/in-store
- Experience with 3rd party tools
- Strong knowledge of business admin tool and business processes/operations
- UX/UI or AB testing experience is a plus
- 1-3 years of Retail/eCommerce merchandising experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Proven track record in a merchandising or merchandising function eCommerce platform exposure
- Project coordination experience
- Strong data analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data, create summaries, and deliver business insights
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional partners
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint