Editorial Assistant Intern
Working at the heart of Vestiaire Collective’s Customer Experience team, you’ll be working directly with the Customer Excellence Copywriter as our Editorial Assistant Intern.
You’ll be supporting the Customer Excellence Copywriter in delivering a wide range of customer-focussed copy, from FAQs and customer service content to transactional copy received every day by our community around the world. We’re looking for someone with native-level written English who is self-motivated, pro-active, creative and digital-literate. French skills are a major bonus, but above all you’ll need to be systematic and organised, with a can-do attitude.
What you’ll do
- Ensure the creation of educational and transactional content
- Be ready to take on projects big and small, overseen and mentored by the Customer Excellence Copywriter
- Make sure all our content is up to date and accessible to our customers and internal teams
- Manage briefs and stakeholders with care, intelligence and diplomacy
- Supporting the copy/translation team
- Create plenty of short, impactful and activist copy, all day every day!
Who you are
- Enrolled in a Master degree / higher-level qualification
- Would suit someone looking for their first proper step in creative / copywriting / marketing
- Some experience working in the professional world
- A native English speaker, you’ll ideally have good working knowledge of French. It’s a bonus if you have knowledge of German, Spanish and/or Italian too.
- Be adept at multitasking, spinning multiple plates and managing deadlines at the same time
- Experience in customer service / experience a plus
- A willingness to learn and be mentored
- An eagle eye for detail
- Great organisational skills, independence and reliability
- Capacity to hit deadlines, even very tight ones
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package