Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.
Job descriptionJOB DESCRIPTION
We believe that clothes - and how you make them - can make a difference.
Since 1853, we've been obsessed with innovation to meet people's needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn't last more than 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace and by remaining true to its values.
We employ thousands of people around the world to support our great brands: Levi's®, Dockers®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our Solutions and Business Process Architecture team that will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, and maintaining a capability model that is aligned to the overall company and functional strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology opportunities are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
You will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the capabilities required to run the business.
You will engage, collaborate, and partner with various functional business leaders, technical leaders, and executive stakeholders to understand long and short-term business strategies, assess current & target capability maturity as input into prioritization and investment decisions, provide thought leadership and engage in proactive business capability planning to enable our strategic business priorities, intended business outcomes and values.
You will also be responsible for helping to establish the practice of Enterprise Architecture within Levi's® and will bring broad experiences in driving quality & consistency across enterprise architecture methodology and deliverables enterprise wide.
About the Job:
- Drive and facilitate the right discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives
- Create and maintain business capability, data, process, and technology inventories.
- Work with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and document the business and technology landscape of Levi's.
- Lead, build, manage, enhance business capability model along maturity / optimization framework to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap
- Partner in the strategic planning process by providing input to the scope definition of strategic initiatives leveraging capabilities, creating capability heatmaps to provide visibility to impacts, dependencies, overlaps and opportunities.
- Key Deliverables include (but not limited to): Capability Model, Capability Heatmaps, Capability Maturity Assessments, Capability Impact Assessments, Capability Health Assessments & Capability Roadmaps
- Works closely with Domain architects and leaders to develop domain roadmaps
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver architecture artifacts needed for End-to-End Architecture & Solution Architecture Approach deliverables
- Presents recommendations and solutions clearly and concisely and can focus on key points to portray the intended message or purpose
- Advocate and drive adoption of best practices to ensure standardization of business architecture outputs across the enterprise
- Takes an active role in enterprise portfolio investment strategies by assessing and rationalizing proposed enterprise capabilities
- Business thinking and highly strategic to define practical solutions that align with corporate strategy
- Effectively manage priorities, deliverables, and timelines with little need for escalation
- 5+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of enterprise architecture, capability management, business capability roadmap creation
- 3+ years as lead enterprise architect preferred
- Large enterprise experience
- Demonstrated track record of leading within complex organizations requiring strong influence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategic business strategy, capability, and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Current knowledge of industry best practices for enterprise architecture
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced business environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence.
- Strong understanding of Agile driven development, Product model & bias towards action
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 50% off regular-price merchandise
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered.
Here's a small snapshot: