The purpose of this position is to provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to the Regional Managing Director, as well as the office administration management.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the Regional Managing Director
- Support the Regional Managing Director on different projects and presentations.
- Provide support in calendar management for the Regional Managing Director and team roster
- Responsible for scheduling and arranging meetings with partners and other senior executives, both internally and externally
- Provide support in organizing team activities
- Replenish office supplies and equipment as and when necessary
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure the office work station was set up properly
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- University graduated with 3 years of related working experience at MNC serving the senior management
- Presentable with can do attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, organized and detail oriented
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft application, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)