Executive Assistant, Fashion
What you'll do...
Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, company, and business-related events with minimal direction by researching and identifying options, resources, and cost efficiencies within established timeframes; establishing dates, timelines, and agendas; identifying and coordinating specific technology needs; identifying, organizing, and scheduling pre-travel preparation and business needs; and acting as a coordinator or liaison for visiting associates and guests.
Handles administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision by working and collaborating with others to coordinate appointments and understand calendar needs; anticipating and identifying time requirements for pre-meeting work; monitoring and maintaining calendars and the use of meeting rooms or facilities; and utilizing business knowledge to prioritize requests and identify key attendees.
Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership by following-up with requests to ensure resolution; communicating with senior leadership to gather information and resolve issues; drafting and sending communications on behalf of supervisor; reviewing content and editing documentation; and receiving, reviewing, and prioritizing incoming messages.
Provides financial and business data management for specified area by coordinating with other areas to collect data and information; compiling, forecasting, and reconciling divisional data; identifying and escalating risks and concerns; creating and maintaining reports, reporting tools, and templates; maintaining security and confidentiality of sensitive information; receiving, interpreting, and processing invoices and expense reports against a standard; and reporting time, reviewing for exceptions, and making time adjustments.
Supports leadership and the company by serving as associate contact and resource; obtaining information and offering solutions to filter and prioritize requests for leadership time and attention; mentoring, offering guidance, and delegating to other assistants; resolving internal and external customer requests; developing, maintaining, and working within an internal network to share and escalate information; and conducting technical coordinator activities. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
- Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, or related field OR 2 years' experience in field, administration, operations, or related area.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
203 SE MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America