Executive Assistant - Fashion/PR/Celebrity
Adecco Creative & Marketing is recruiting for an Executive Assistant foran American multinational luxury fashion holding company.
It is based in New York City and is the parent company of three major brands. This role is looking for a well-rounded, self-managed, independent thinker to handle an Executive's schedule, travel, meeting planning, expenses and possible PowerPoint presentation. The candidate must have "at-scale" corporate experience as an EA or administrative assistant.
This is a full-time, temp-to-perm role with a hybrid set-up. Two to three days a week in office in NYC.
The pay for this role is $40-45/hr, paid weekly.
• Executive assistant to three Heads/VPs along with managing Creative Studio & Production departments consisting of 80+ employees
▪ Ownership of complex fluid calendars, with extensive scheduling for a multitude of executives, and various time zones
▪ Manage Creative Studio and Production interdepartmental relationships, being their go-to-person in any aspect needed to reduce the day-to-day impact on the executive team
▪ Assist direct reports and team members in numerous tasks and ad hoc projects in order to help optimize performance
▪ Facilitate daily collaboration of cross-functional teams throughout all Tapestry brands; liaise with numerous teams, members, administration, as well as all levels of management
▪ Create presentations, mood boards, and decks for executives as needed for campaigns, projects, etc.
▪ Coordinate brainstorming sessions & off-site meetings; aid in organizing company-wide town halls & Marketing Summits
▪ Grow department morale by organizing social events, holiday dinners, and team-building activities
▪ Streamline entire onboarding process cycle for new employees, contractors, and interns to help create a seamless transition for the individual, as well as the team; mentor newly hired executive assistants across departments
▪ Work closely with building facilities & management regarding floor plans, seating moves, maintenance, repairs, acquiring new space and storage facilities, security, implementing safety programs and protocols; Business Continuity Planning
▪ Arrange domestic and international travel for all executives, including air travel, car services, luxury hotel reservations, Global Entry, visa/passport credentials, etc.
▪ Responsible for purchasing inventory & ordering all supplies
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Minimum 4 years of experience required, preferably in fashion/administrative field
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong Outlook Calendar experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Mac knowledge preferred
An outstanding professional will have...
- Experience interacting with executives at all levels.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative and ability to lead a team.
- Superior judgment, professionalism, poise, ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.