Executive Fashion Assistant
LERET LERET is a luxury label specialized in a single garment, the perfectly universal cashmere sweater. Thoughtfully designed in New York and meticulously crafted in Mongolia, each piece comes to life as a fine cashmere treasures and timeless wardrobe staples. Siblings Eduard and Andrea Leret conceived the brand as a manifestation of their creative dialogue, two opposites weaving together stories through one piece of clothing. With each season the brand plans to introduce limited editions of the classic crew neck sweater, updating the traditional silhouette with a relaxed fit, fluid cut and an endless layering potential.
We are looking for an enthusiastic full-time Executive Fashion Assistant to join the team and grow with us. This team member will have a unique opportunity: to contribute towards the growth of our company by providing support, assistance and execution across all miscellaneous as well as day-to-day office administrative, operations and overall brand management duties.
This is a unique opportunity for someone wanting to learn all areas of building a brand in a start-up environment and willing to wear many hats. The ideal candidate holds a bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a creative field, fashion and/or brand management.
- A responsible, committed and highly organized self-starter, a creative and managerial thinker with a good dose of common sense.
- A wearer of many hats that seamlessly meets deadlines with great time management and organizational skills.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative., with a positive attitude.
- An exceptional communicator (written and verbal) eager to learn, a savvy and multidisciplinary individual with a passion rooted in the fashion and retail industry.
- Well versed in computer skills, proficient on In-Design. Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Word.