Vex is seeking Interns for our Long Beach studio to help keep the studio running smoothly. The Studio Assistant is a service oriented role that will support the Owner, Laura and the Studio Manager. They will help keep the studio space organized, communicate with customers, run errands, cut, prep, and clean orders.
We have a high volume of orders, serve many high profile clients, and need to meet order deadlines to give our customers the best Vex experience. The number one quality we are looking for in a Studio Assistant is reliability. Vex will provide training to help make sure you are up to speed on your responsibilities. Applicants must be currently enrolled in school to receive school credit. We are flexible and willing to work around your school schedule.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter to submit an internship application.
- Work closely with the Owner, Laura, and the Studio Manager to plan the orders due that week to finalize and ship
- Help cut, clean, and prep customer orders
- Help keep the studio work space organized
- Run errands as needed - an example could be delivering complete orders to the post office to be shipped out
- Communicate with customers and assist with customer service
- US work authorization
- High school or equivalent
- Valid CA driver’s license and car
- Live in the LA/Orange County area
- Must be currently enrolled in school to receive school credit
- Must be punctual, reliable, and flexible
- Must work safely at all times and be aware of safety guidelines
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 40lbs