Our client, an influential Talent Management firm is seeking a Fashion Manager Assistant to join their team in NYC!
- Provide general administrative support to Talent Manager
- Daily communication with artists
- Coordinate travel as needed
- Oversee all artist/celebrity bookings
- Field incoming calls and requests appropriately
- Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper file
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Experience within the fashion/beauty industry is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.