Fashion Content Creator
Our client, a well-known Fashion Brand, is looking for a Content Creator to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and onsite at their Vernon office.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of how to create digital content within the parameters of social media platforms including (but not limited to): Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The candidate will also have a strong knowledge of the social media world and trends. The Content Creator will take initiative, work efficiently as part of a team, and execute tight deadlines.
- Orchestrate day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) videos and photos to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on our website, and other digital properties.
- Conceptualize and create IG Reels, TikToks, IGTV videos, and behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns.
- These will include but are not limited to: Product Launches Brand Partnerships Store Events Influencer Activations Collaborate with internal teams – e-commerce, marketing, retail, talent acquisition, etc. - to understand product, editorial and campaign requirements to identify where you can add value.
- Understand the brand's aesthetic to ensure all creative deliverables tell our story and are brand appropriate.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our social media universe.
- Excel at taking creative direction, work collaboratively and integrate feedback into your work.
- Proofread, edit and review content for quality, value, and uniqueness.
- Strategize with the team on trends, best practices, and ways to constantly improve content quality.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in photography, videography and photo/video editing.
- Keen eye for fashion/model photography and still life product photography; fashion retail and/or e-commerce experience a bonus
- Deep social media savvy and a keen understanding of what works on each platform.
- Strong organizational skills to manage simultaneous projects and short deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to travel.
Send your resume today!