Style Clan is an innovative apparel design and sourcing company. We offer expertise in color & trend, forecasting, textile innovation, product development, and production.
Fashion Coordinator (entry level)
(will review both part-time and full-time applicants)
Searching for a smart, eager, and confident individual to join our team as a Fashion Coordinator. You will work closely with our merchandising and design team on a daily basis. Our ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task and thrive in a flexible and often-changing work environment. This position is an opportunity to gain insights from the fashion industry and learn the day to day tasks involved in managing our inhouse brands and private brands for top retailers. We are looking for a Fashion Coordinator who can grow with the company and be a valuable addition to the team.
Tasks of Fashion Coordinator:
• Data Entry of styles and orders in our internal software system
• Coordinate samples for photo shoots and prep for Trade Shows
• Assist the design and merchandising team on projects as needed
• Correspond with our office in China and our domestic and international customers
• Fulfill Shopify orders on a daily basis
• repackage clothing as needed (polybags/attach hangtags)
• weekly warehouse maintenance of restocking, moving boxes (must be able to lift 35 lbs)
• Ability to work individually as well as in a group
• Proficient in Microsoft programs, especially Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong critical thinking, organizational skills with the desire to learn
• Preferred-knowledge of Social Media Marketing
College degree is a preferred and/ or relevant experience in the fashion industry.