At REPAVE we pride ourselves with bringing creativity,fashion and sustainability all in one garment. We are looking for a Fashion Designer to further this mission. That could be you!!
You need to have an understanding of the principles of design. In addition, you need to be able to apply this knowledge to second hand pieces and create them into aesthetically pleasing, functional and contemporary pieces. At REPAVE you will work closely with a design team and work on the following task day to day:
- Researching current fashion trends and determining what consumers will like
- Collaborating with the design team to develop ideas for new products
- Designing sketches for Upcycled - Cut and Show Products
- Creating clothing patterns for mass production
- Testing and deciding on fabrics, colors, patterns and textures for each design, as well as taking all information researched and creating Comprehensive Tech Pack for each Design.
- Most have 2 year plus in Managerial Experiences
- Familiar with Clothing Production and Warehouse Operations
Send Portfolio to email provided in order to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $37.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Most able to wear Mask for duration of shift and following the CDC Guidelines
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Garment construction: 1 year (Required)
- Fashion design: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse management system: 1 year (Preferred)
- managerial: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations