Men's Denim & Fashion Apparel brand located in Northern New Jersey is hiring for a fashion designer.
- Directly report and work for Manager of Design Department as an Assistant Manager on men's fashion apparel development that achieve overall design process, product strategy, and merchandise objectives.
- Create concept & garment design by category to be part of seasonal collection.
- Develop trim & ACC design for each season.
- Prepare line sheet and CAD for line previews.
- Responsible for creating Tech packs.
- Review / comment on development samples and its spec.
- MUST have proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with 6-7 years experience in denim fashion
- Strong understanding of men’s Denim & Streetwear fashion trends and how they relate to the customer
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams
- Ability to multitask and adjust to shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
PLEASE SUBMIT BOTH YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ridgefield, NJ 07657: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fashion design: 6 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 6 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: One location