Diamond is looking for a fashion designer passionate for design and merchandising with knowledge and willingness to learn pattern making and textiles. The candidate must be able to go through the process of conceptualizing ideas and converting them into the final product. You will work in close collaboration with developers, designers, 3D artists and other team members.
- Conceptualize clothing for characters and cast.
- Conduct research on fabrics, trims and various industry standard techniques.
- Create visual concepts, sketches, and samples for review.
- Knowledge in adobe creative suite and 3D clothing design software is a plus.
- Pattern making and drafting.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the latest fashion cultures and developments.