San Francisco, CA, USAPosted 20 hours ago
Full timeRetail Apparel and Fashion,Software Development,Artists and Writers
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with team members to select costume themes, and set design requirements.
- Ensure product consist of business strategy.
- Create high-quality production sketches that are in line with current youth trends.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences
- Develop new costume design and timely design solutions based on fashion forecasting data and user feedback.
- Testing and deciding on fabrics, trims, colors, patterns, and textures for each design. Ensure all costume detail reflect on sketches.
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts is preferred. More than 3 years of relevant work experience as a fashion/product designer is preferred.
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator or 3D modeling software is a bonus.
- Excellent aesthetic standard and strong design principles.
- Demonstrate current trends in the fashion industry.
- The ability to sketch by hand is required.
- Enthusiastic about the fashion industry, positive and have good communication skills, and willing to work within a team.
- Strong craftsman spirit.