Fashion Designer Assistant - Women's Clothing
What's cool about this job
If you thrive being part of a small, collaborative, flexible team that empower 4SI3NNA teams and designers to thrive through effective, flexible support processes, the Designer Assistant is the perfect position for you. Join our growing and be a part of the transformation to put our member at the center of our work. You will directly support our founder, designers, and admin teams to ensure the team is running smoothly and adaptable to change.
- Provides administrative, project, and office assistance
- Assists sample costing and creation
- Expert user in workplace productivity tools focusing on Microsoft Office products
- Prepares for market meetings and assists sample tracking
- Coordinates and supports activities such as office moves, IT support, budget reconciliation, new hire onboarding
- Pursues process improvements to reduce resource time
- Provides overflow and backup support to other Administrative team members
- Executes special projects as assigned by management
Bring your passion and expertise
· 2+ years administrative experience in fashion
· Expert experience with MS Office
· Works independently within scope of responsibilities, anticipates problems, and uses sound judgment to act appropriately.
· Demonstrates attention to detail, a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness.
· Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
· Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
· Clearly conveys and accurately receives information by a variety of methods and in various situations.
· Builds rapport with people inside and outside the organization.
· Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals.
Monday.- Friday. 8:30am - 5:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
All employees are required to wear masks.
- Do you live within 20 miles of Los Angeles, CA 90021?
- fashion wholesale: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
- CAD: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location