WELCOME TO THE MOORE EXPERIENCES
This is going to be an incredible experience for you. This is a place where we work with a purpose, where we allow you to engage in a meaningful way, and where we are positively impacting the lives of thousands of people all over the world. Our tenets, values and culture explains how we make that happen.
Who is MOORE EXPERIENCES
Moore Experiences is a business conglomerate that launches or acquires companies with unapologetically bold & fun personalities who help people internationally reach their full star potential. We are in various industries which include education, entertainment, sports, fashion, nonprofit and more.
Moore Experiences Merchandise
You will be creating motivational/inspirational merchandise that will appeal to audiences internationally. This is in alignment with the CEO of the company being a business & motivational speaker.
WHO ARE MOORE EXPERIENCE PEOPLE?
We are Innovators. Dreamers. Thinkers. Doers. Philosophers. Independent. Dependently integrated. Bold. Creative. Smart. Genuinely good people. Likable. Hard workers. Fun. Unique. Superstars. And we’re all focused on doing powerful, inspiring work for everyone. We know we are only as big as the size of our people’s dreams and ideas, so we ask our people to think big. All the time. We are superstars who are crazy enough to believe that we can change the world. And we will.
Within our team, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who are the BEST in the industry. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of innovators, dreamers and builders who are both creative and strategic. At Moore Experience, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world.
As a Fashion Designer at Moore Experiences, you will:
- Manage design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conduct market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seek design inspiration.
- Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensure product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Select fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for potential development
- Review product for style and fit.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The opportunity to accomplish great things.
There’s nothing stopping you, except perhaps yourself. Whatever your role in the company, you will be able to work in a fulfilling way. We want people who are passionate about what they do.
Work you’ll rave about.
We share a goal to become THE best company to work for in the US. We know we have to do our part by fully supporting our team to be excellent both at work and outside of work. You will be proud to tell everyone you work at Moore Experiences.
You will be challenged and stimulated by your colleagues. You will be surrounded by intensely curious people who like to test conventional thinking.
It’s no fun if the people you work with are jerks. We don’t hire people that don’t fit our culture and vision. Our people are open-minded, generous, honest, driven and reasonably humble.
WHAT NOT TO EXPECT
An easy ride.
No one at Moore Experiences gets carried by others. We support each other, we work as close teams, we help each other get stuff done, but we don’t do someone’s work for them while they sit back and watch.
To get comfortable.
If you want that, there are a lot of other places you might consider working. We are ever changing, which means we must be adaptable, resilient and open-minded. We want you to take risks and not be afraid to trust your guts. We’re not a traditional branding firm and we don’t act like one.
So, you know what to expect and what not to expect. But, it’s important to define our tenets from which we shape our culture, brands and the way we do business.
1. Come as you are. We do serious business here, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We want you to bring yourself to work, not your “work self”. We really encourage individuality here because that’s what creates the unique perspectives and new ideas that lead to forward movement. One of the most important aspects of Moore Experiences culture is our openness to diversity in thoughts, opinions and backgrounds, because our different minds are what make us big.
2. Speak up. We hire people that are brilliant, so we need to hear what they have to say. Your ideas have merit; so make sure we have the chance to integrate them into what we do. Your ideas become our way of helping people - millions of them. Make your mark.
3. Support You. We’re all warriors here and we need to be ready to tackle our day, every day. We take care of you and we support you in taking care of yourself. When you’re better, we’re better. Had a bad day? Need someone to talk to? Talk to us. We are all here to support each other.
4. Bad news early is good news. Did you screw up? Did something sucky happen that was out of your control? Tell us, because we deal with problems head on when they happen. And the more open and honest we are about the good AND the bad, the more chances we’ll have to build relationships and have an impact.
5. Swing for the fences. Never aspire, nor settle, for good. You get to create your own career here. The only person standing in your way is yourself.
6. Make each other better. We encourage a constant feedback cycle because we want each other to keep getting better.
7. Invest In You. Personal Development is everything. We strive to become better people every day.
8. We Are Family. Each member on our team loves each other, genuinely.
9. Every Relationship Matters Each team member takes time to get to know, cherish and love every single team member.
This role is a commission position with a ton of opportunity to grow within the company. You will be paid a percentage of all merchandise sales that you create. This is an important year for us and we are looking for our next leaders within the organization.
Moore Experiences continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Moore Experience does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25,276.06 - $107,417.95 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- What is your overall career goal?
- Which of our tenets on the job post was your favorite?
- While we know that our pay structures excite many people, we also understand that it may not work for others which is okay! We still consider ourselves to be a Startup company that truly gives team members the opportunity to create their own careers here. We don't pay people using the typical hourly or salary model. We hire people as 1099 contractors and pay percentages of what is generated through the company. There are many upsides to this type of structure. As the company makes more money, you also make more money. This allows your income ceiling to be much higher than most jobs. You are also given the opportunity to impact thousands of lives and grow into a leadership role. The downside of this is that it can take time to generate the amount of revenue that you desire at the beginning stages of this role. You get to create your own career here. Will this pay structure work for you?
Work Location: One location