Fashion Designer Intimate Apparel
Looking for versatile and sharp person to support all our fashion design and graphic design activities specializing in intimate apparel. Must have excellent taste for fashion forward womenswear apparel.
- Create cohesive trend boards and other presentation material using Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to adapt aesthetic with the conceptual direction and business strategy
- Lead product designs process; Create product designs using Adobe Illustrator
- Supervise at least 1 direct report
- Leads presentation of line to private label clients
- Create product artworks (Logos, details, trinkets)
- Support product photography retouching using Adobe Phototshop
- Lead the product development in collaboration with Merchandizing, Technical Design and Production team with a focus on style, product construction, colors, raw material and fit
- Deliver product designs with flawless execution; achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail.
- Adapt designs on feedback, incorporating for finalization
- Ensure clear communication with external partners such graphic artist, fit technicians and freelancers
- Collaborate and communicate with key partners throughout the design process including Private Label clients, Merchandising, Marketing, Technical Design and Production
- Ensure deliveries meet budget and time commitments without compromising design excellence
- Ability to multi-task, details and results oriented with strong organizational skills
- Active Listening— Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Time Management— Managing one's own time
- Management skills — Manage direct reports
- Excellent taste level
- Coordination— Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Being comfortable with the unknown
- prior experience and interest for the womenswear intimate apparel product categories.