Fashion Designer (Lingerie)
Building an Eco-Friendly sustainable inner-wear ✨.
We are looking for a Fashion Designer to join our team and oversee the research and production of new clothing lines based on current trends in the market.
Fashion Designer responsibilities include traveling to various fashion events and analyzing market data to determine fashion trends.
Ultimately, you will work with a team of Designers and Marketers to create exciting clothing products based on seasonal trends.
What you’ll be doing🧠
- Collaborate with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to lines and create new concepts
- Ensure products are in agreement with business strategy
- Select fabrics and trims
- Create production sketches for development packages
- Collaborate with a technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate
- Proven work experience as a Fashion Designer or similar role
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator
- Availability to travel for research and product development
- Ability to do sketches by hand
- Excellent design and conceptual skills
- A bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts is preferred
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Fashion Designer
🤔What's the interview process like?
- Screening call
- GD (Offline)
- Design Task
- Final Level
What we offer💰
- A competitive salary / Equity 0.25-1.0%
- Unlimited PTO (Paid time off)
- Stock options
- A friendly atmosphere and dynamic team of top-level professionals
- You will be a part of the founding team and will get to lead a lean team in the future.
- Working with a hands-on product founder has a different vibe of its own! 😃
- Remote-friendly culture.