Fashion Designer & Showroom Support
BIBLIOTEQ: We are a fashion rental showroom + design house looking for an operations assistant to work closely with our operations manager and in house Designer. Interest and an extremely detailed eye for high fashion is preferred, as well as a professional and personable attitude. All members of our team are expected to be timely, efficient, and organized. This position is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience in the fashion industry.
- Participates in organizing & prepping showrooms to keep the displays visually exciting and enticing. Is a willing and effective contributor to the maintenance and operation of the showroom.
- Develop and maintain necessary records, spreadsheets and files for efficient operations
- Assist Designer in daily upkeep of showroom and general office support
- Assist with samples - tracking, shipping, organizing and keeping everything streamlined
- Maintain and organize storage systems of garments by sorting and storing effectively
- Maintain the flow of pieces leaving and returning to the design room
- Support with maintaining presentation and cleanliness of showroom, Tagging, barcoding and organizing
- Assists Showroom Manager and Assistant Manager with Showroom merchandising and maintenance
- Support stylist, influencer and customer appointments in the showroom
- Database management, press clippings, online research
- Delivers outstanding Customer Service in the Showroom.
- Fulfills Customer care responsibilities.
- Monitors Showroom activity for safety
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and team oriented environment
- Strong presentation, communication, and analytic skills
- Proficient in Google operations & Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Organizational skills
- Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Ability to multitask, make independent decisions, prioritize workload and work cohesively in a team based environment.
- Must be able to take direction well and work independently when needed. Must have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Great attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
Assistants: Seeking to hire a showroom assistant with extensive knowledge in retail and customer success roles. Navigating pulls with stylists, assisting our designer with clients and unique day to day operations. Experience, knowledge, and professionalism highly desired.
Internship: Seeking 3 month commitment in exchange for knowledge and experience. Potential for hire. Granting a flexible schedule with your choice of days 1-4 times a week at 6-10hrs
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $16.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90012: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location