Fashion Production Assistant
About Clare V.
Founded in 2008 by Clare Vivier, Clare V. is dedicated to making beautiful, chic, functional, and fun products. We make bags, accessories, clothing, and jewelry and are committed to creating a kind, collaborative workplace and building a business committed to positive change. We love to work with smart, talented people from diverse backgrounds. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we currently have 14 retail stores nationally.
About the Role:
In this role, you will support the Production team with administrative and organizational duties to help streamline our internal production process. If you have a passion for organization, learning and want to be a part of a team that makes beautiful products, this role is for you!
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
● Own issuing all finished goods vendor PO’s in ERP system. Ensuring accuracy of allocation, cost and delivery date
● Update Cut Log for PO tracking visibility
● Cross-check PD trackers, cost sheets and tech packs for PO cost accuracy
● Validating / Cross-referencing data between linesheets, trackers, and buy plan
● Updating costs and deliveries on PO’s as needed
● Working cross-functionally with Planning Team’s order management specialist to ensure PO allocations are correct
● Timely creation of all pick tickets from ERP bill of material export to pass to production
●Assist in creating shipments for the production team. This includes creating shipment labels, packing slips and invoices.
● Track production samples for all categories, including communicating with vendors, managing approval deadlines and sharing status with tech designer and production manager.
● Support production manager with organization of production samples. This includes tagging samples/standards, filing standards, and keeping sample bins organized by season.
● Approve import vendor SKU stickers
● Support import production manager with organizing production standards
● Assist in issuing raw material PO’s as needed
● Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
● Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet all objectives.
● Highly organized and detail oriented with experience working in a fast paced environment.
● Must have excellent communication, analytical, decision making, troubleshooting and
● This position requires the incumbent to establish effective work relationships across multiple levels and functions of the organization.
● Must be a self starter with ability to creatively problem solve
● Minimum 3 years experience in the apparel or handbag industry.
● Experience working in ERP or PLM systems preferred.
- Physical Demands: must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. Regular light to medium physical effort is required. Regularly required to sit/stand, climb ladder, and walk throughout the facility.
Notice to California applicants: https://privacy.clarev.com/job-applicant-privacy-notice