Fashion Showroom Road Sales Executive
Qualified applicants must respond to job post with cover letter and resume
We're growing and looking for a Road Sales Exec for the Midwest! Brothers & Sisters Showroom is an established, New York based, multi-brand, women's showroom. Our highly respected, sought-after brands are sold nationwide by extremely driven team of sales professionals who maintain authentic, long-term relationships with our clients. Our seasoned national sales team knows how to increase brand awareness driving new business within their sales territories. We are fashion obsessed, and we know how to turn "I don't think so," into, "I've got to have this in my store!"
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT? POSITION OVERVIEW AND REQUIREMENTS
We're looking to add an additional sales-driven Account Executive in our Midwest region with experience in the luxury contemporary/designer market. Your experience should include current connections within this market and a growth-mindset. You are able to identify the needs and requirements of both new and existing customers in order to present products that properly address consumer demand and market trends. The position requires regular and consistent road work (minimum 50% road). You must be located in the Midwest or be willing to relocate.
SALES / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of the company’s product lines
· Builds and maintains relationships with key accounts; develop sales plans, expands existing account base, and exceeds expectations.
· Identifies the needs / requirements of each retailer in order to tailor presentations that address customer preferences.
· Cultivates relationships with retailers, introducing seasonal lines that address consumer preferences.
· Develops and implements seasonal sales action plan for assigned territory; determines sales forecasts.
· Collaborates with manufacturers regarding fashion trends for the upcoming season.
· Teams with senior managers, designers and manufacturers to discuss the collection for new seasons; manages merchandising of the showroom, and organizes samples for customer distribution as well as for trade events.
· Analyzes past sales data for each account in order to draft forecasts that accurate detail potential revenue and profit earned per account.
· Coordinates, prepares and attends industry trade events (national, regional, local).
· Regularly visits retail stores/ regional buying offices to attain sales for current and upcoming deliveries. .
· Receives weekly selling reports, analyzes, & sends immediate available-to-sell (ATS) for fill ins.
· Works in unison with other showroom staff to maintain line sheets, look books, samples.
· Participates in weekly team meetings to review company sales, sales strategy, best-selling styles, upcoming trade shows.
CORE SALES STRENGTHS
· Consultative Sales
· Sale Cycle Management
· Customer Relationship Management
Other Core Competencies for Success in this Position Include:
· Customer Relationship Management
· Gathering Customer Requirements
· Client Needs Assessment
· Office Support
· MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
· Google Docs
· Showroom Exchange
Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Fashion Showroom/Road Sales experience
Location: South West
Industry – Women’s Apparel
Compensation Level - $50K-$55 base + 1% Commission
Sales Experience Required - Minimum of two years of multi-brand showroom/road sales
Education Level Desired – Bachelor's Degree