Tootsies - Dallas is currently accepting applications for a full time Stylist. The successful candidate should be a highly creative and motivated individual with 3+ years of sales experience, luxury environment preferred. In this role, an individual will assist and balance multiple customers, meet or exceed sales goals, and work store events. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting/acknowledging all customers; ensuring a positive shopping experience and developing/fostering positive relationships with customers. Qualified candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays and evening events.
- 3+ years previous sales experience in a luxury environment preferred.
- Experience in working in a commissioned environment preferred.
- Experience in building clientele.
- Basic computer skills and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate must exhibit a strong sense of professionalism, courtesy and friendly demeanor.
- Maintain a fashionable and daily styled personal appearance.
- Speaking/Hearing: Ability to communicate information to customers.
- Standing: Remain upright on feet for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Ability to move throughout the store.
- Flexibility including bending, stretching and lifting.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds, ability to move/carry product.
- Visual acuity to perform an activity such as viewing a computer terminal.
- Use of hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- High School education or equivalent.
Tootsies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.