Fashion Stylist - Rodeo Drive
As a Louis VuittonFashion Stylist,
you will be an ambassador of the brand. While leading through the lense of ‘Client Centric and Excellence’, you will maintain a key focus on the Womens’ Ready-To-Wear (RTW) business. The Fashion Stylist will support the Retail team through the offering of styling and trend advice while working in close partnership with the key stakeholders to collaborate on events, projects, and new product launches. The Fashion Stylist will provide the relevant training to elevate the styling skills of the retail team. The Fashion Stylist will support our Retail Team with both our existing & prospective 10K/VIC/High net worth clients in collaboration with the Retail Performance and Client Relations teams.
As an expert in Ready to Wear, you continue to enhance meaningful and long-lasting relationships during Client interactions in line with our Louis Vuitton promise thus further driving loyalty to the brand and our positioning within the luxury market space.
- Drive Regional sales targets, achieve and grow Ready-to-Wear penetration goals while also ensuring an elevated client experience at all points of interaction with clients
- Further develop our store selling associates, aiding as a support during their top VICs Client Experiences (Inclusive of Zone Events, Re-see, and personalized hosting) with the goal of continuously delivering above the Client’s expectations
- Partner with the Store leaders, Regional Merchandising Director and Regional Client Relations & Development teams on WRTW client retention & development strategies
Client-Centric + Excellence
- Strong partnership with Retail Teams, Regional Partners, and Zone Lead Stylist in providing one on one personalized styling services supporting local private appointments, local/zone events, international activities
- Seek opportunities to increase the knowledge of Retail Teams and Leaders & that of the wider team in WRTW, inclusive of brand history, competitors, and new product launches in partnership with Lead Stylist /RMM or RMD
- Collaborate and align with Regional Merchandising Director/Lead Stylist on collection trainings and new launch communication; prepare all relevant tools and material to support full silhouette styling and personal styling
- Nurture a thorough knowledge of competition through competitor store visits and remaining informed of industry developments while leveraging your luxury expertise to communicate and inspire the store team on creative selling strategy and client engagement
- Proactively look outside the business, to alternative sectors for opportunities to grow the stores network of RTW clients and identify best practices from across the luxury industry
The appointed candidate will be offered a salary within the range of USD $125,000 - $130,000 annually, plus the opportunity for a bonus, a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks and two retirement plans both with employer contributions.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.