Fashion Valley Mall - Sales Associate
At Everything But Water, we are dedicated to helping women feel beautiful and confident. We've transformed the swim shopping experience by consistently delivering beautiful resort style, fit expertise and amazing customer service in a luxurious setting. We offer a variety of rewarding growth opportunities - from sales associates and store management to distribution, technology and administration - for smart, customer obsessed individuals with a love of fashion.
SALES ASSOCIATE – Job DescriptionSTYLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OBSESSED? DIVE INTO A CAREER IN FASHION
Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resort wear in the US, with over 95 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits,
cover ups and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals and more. Expert Sales Associates, with in-depth training in fit and fashion, know how to flatter every curve and make women feel beautiful and confident.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Part-Time Sales Associate to provide extraordinary customer service. Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and build and maintain relationships.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Associate’s primary role is to work closely with customers to ensure an extraordinary experience. In addition, working closely with Store Management to support business needs and adequate shift coverage is an expectation.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service by demonstrating the Company’s selling model in a confident and knowledgeable manner
- Greet and assist with customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in maintaining brand standards around cleanliness, organization, and visual presentation standards
- Follow proper procedures for processing sales and returns
- Develop product knowledge
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Excellent service and communications skills
- Knowledge and enthusiastic about fashion
- Availability must include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physical requirements include the ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift; climb a ladder; and lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write)
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401(K) participation, merchandise discounts and additional benefits for eligible Associates.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.