Fashion/Apparel Assistant Designer - Luxury/Bridal
The NEWHITE Inc.
Greater Los Angeles, CA, USAPosted 1 month ago
- Research trends and update the mood board and organize references.
- Source fabrics and trims and gather information for new developments.
- Assist the creative director to develop a new collection throughout the process.
- Assist with pattern making, draping, and sewing of new designs.
- Assist with fittings, taking notes on revisions, and ensuring all details are updated.
- Assist sample development and production with an in-house team for timely execution.
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers for timely development and production.
- Create line sheets, sewing instructions, and tech packs using Adobe programs.
- Assist production team with QC process to ensure the correct design execution.
- Organize inventory to order fabrics, trims, and other materials.
- Assist with photoshoots, lookbook, editing, and updating content on the website.
- Assist sales team to create marketing materials and social media content.