For over 25 years, Eberjey has created a space where you can feel truly yourself. A state of mind where the outside world fades and your inner voice reigns. This is the essence of living an authentic life. And it's more important than ever.
With a fast-growing DTC business, four retail locations, and wholesale partners worldwide, we believe in bringing comfort and joy home to as many people as we can. Join us on our journey as we continue to create styles and spaces that encourage softness, ease, confidence, and total authenticity.
This part-time role is responsible for creating an Eberjey moment through product placement within the doors of our high-end department store partners in South Florida. The Field Merchandiser will ensure an elevated visual experience aimed at driving business and capturing new Dreamers. A successful Field Merchandiser will balance the Eberjey brand aesthetic and commerce while cultivating and nurturing a strong and cohesive partnership with the store's Department Manager, Visual Merchandiser and Sales Team. This position will support and collaborate with cross-functional internal partners including the Sales Manager, Account Executives, and the Merchandising Department. This is a part-time position, working about 10 hours a week.
VP of Global Sales & Sales Manager
What You'll Do
- Create an Eberjey brand-centric presentation within the stores of our wholesale partners.
- Cultivate and nurture a strong relationship with the store's Department Manager, Visual Merchandiser and Sales Team to promote the brand and drive sales.
- Compile weekly recaps containing all relevant information and photographs.
- Be Eberjey’s sole representative in your assigned region.
- Provide product knowledge seminars to assigned stores quarterly.
- Some travel required within South Florida.
What You'll Need
- University Degree or strong relevant working experience.
- 2+ years (minimum) of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably in a high-end environment.
- Able to work non-conventional hours, including weekends and evenings, based on business needs.
- Strong drive for results, analytical & goal-oriented.
- Confidence in public speaking with an audience of 20 or more.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suites.
- Moderate knowledge of photography.
- Ability to communicate with Home Office in real time.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Acute attention to detail, accuracy and follow through.
- Decisive and able to think quickly on your feet while in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team environment.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Discreet with the company’s proprietary information.
- Professional dress code.
- Approachable, friendly, energetic & influential.
Eberjey is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.