Field Visual Merchandiser (Southwest US Region)
Job Title:Field Visual Merchandiser (Southwest US Region - Colorado, Utah, Texas, Nevada)
Reports To:Visual Merchandising Manager
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. Our high energy, fast paced office environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose….while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet for opportunity of personal growth and success.
The Field Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for implementing and conceptualizing store visual directives and displays. The position will work on a weekly basis within retail stores and operational store staff while traveling to assist in new store visual set-ups within retail. The Field Merchant will be primarily focused on our existing retail stores while providing immediate visual support and coordination between store managers and district managers. In addition, this role will execute and communicate creative requests and collateral needs for seasonal and weekly store needs.
Role Responsibilities - Visual Merchandising:
- Consistent weekly travel to existing stores to ensure all merchandising standards are maintained within store windows, sales floor, fixture, and mannequin presentations.
- Travel to new store openings to assist in the visual set up of new retail stores.
- Maintain inventory lists for all hardware for fixtures and for visual props/tools.
- Work with store managers with new product placement throughout the week.
- Provide weekly store reports on product sell-through and display opportunities within each store.
- Coordinate and execute merchandising plans with the VM manager to map-out product wall.
- displays and merchandise tables for seasonal flips.
- Maintain seasonal signage and collateral for displays and merchandising flips.
- Ensure timely arrival of visual collateral/large imagery/signage, for all stores.
- Upkeep the change-out of updated larger brand imagery within all stores.
- Communicate to District Managers and Store Managers on any orders or visual display collateral and executing proper placement within stores.
- Upkeep existing plant orders and replacements for props, mannequins, sign holders, etc.
- Manage weekly photo uploads on the shared drive of all seasonal flips and maintenance imagery within the field. Providing consistent feedback to stores photo uploads.
- Assist in the coordination of visual-project scheduling within stores including take-away or prop movement in and out stores.
- Attend visual merchandising meetings and training sessions, to upkeep an up-to date knowledge of best trends and practices for visual merchandising.
- Assist in-store merch planning/product mapping for stores.
- Manage ongoing primary and secondary fixture maintenance within stores.
Educational and Position Requirements:
- 3+ years’ retail visual merchandising experience or styling experience, with 1-2 years multi-store or regional corporate level experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in fashion design, visual merchandising, or retail marketing/management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or equivalent and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong ability to work independently and creating relationships with cross functional partners.
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Extensive knowledge of fashion, design and consumer trends; specifically with influencers and athletes.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- International travel experience is a plus; possible international travel required.
- Frequent travel required.
- Willing and able to work additional hours when needed.
- Bend, lift, open and move product and related items up to 25 lbs.