Field Visual Merchandiser - Victoria
Melbourne, Victoria, AustraliaPosted 7 days ago
Company presentationAt SHEIKE, we believe that every day can turn into a style statement and we're seeking applications for a passionate Assistant Store Manager - Werribee who will help us make fashion exceptional, every day.
With a customer centric mindset, our Assistant Store Managers will mirror our people development ambitions and have a natural ability to inspire others.
We're looking for a vibrant, fashionable leader to join us in providing exceptional service to our loyal customers, encouraging the team of Stylists to meet their potential and who embrace the power of the perfect outfit.
Job descriptionIf you have a creative flair and would love to make our SHEIKE stores look as beautiful as our product, then we would love the opportunity to talk to you about this exciting opportunity. You will maintain and implement Visual Merchandise standards as well as make strong commercial decisions for the success of the business, in 9 SHEIKE stores across Victoria.
As the Visual Merchandiser you will:
- Implement, execute and maintain SHEIKE Visual Merchandising standards in stores
- Ensure store layouts showcase the SHEIKE collection and enhance the customer experience
- Monitor sales performance in stores and make commercial decisions that drive sales
- Coach and guide SHEIKE team members on how to maximise return with window campaigns
- Have an active role in new store openings maintaining VM guidelines
- Stock processing
- Work closely with State and Store Managers, providing training, support & guidance
- Lead by example, develop and inspire the store teams to always deliver excellence to the customers
- Provide an exceptional customer service journey to our customers dailyAs the ideal candidate, you will have
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a multi-site retail visual merchandising role in a high sales environment
- Possess excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to implement direction and follow guidelines
- Proven skills in developing and training peers in key visual merchandising concepts
- Work well with a team + ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to deliver sustainable financial and operational results
- Full driver's licenseEVERYONE LOVES A PERK
When you're a part of our family, we offer;
- A great salary package including travel allowance
- Staff discount
- A great team + company culture
- Coaching + development
- Opportunities for career advancement
If you also think life is too short to wear a boring outfit, then apply now by telling us how style tells a story.