Flagship Visual Merchandising Manager
MANGO is a multinational fashion company that designs, manufactures and markets clothing and accessories. At Mango, we inspire and unite through our passion for style and culture. We are in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities.
In our team, we are proactive and dynamic, with communication skills and we are always open to new challenges. We are a young and multicultural team, we love the good vibes we have and we work together to achieve results. We are informed of trends and current events in the retail world.
We are currently recruiting for a Flagship Visual Merchandising Manager to oversee our 5th Avenue location overseeing a Visual Merchandiser team and all commercial actions.
Responsibility for merchandising in our Fifth Avenue location. Communicate and train the team about the commercial and visual merchandising strategy so that brand values are adequately transmitted to the customer and thus optimize sales.
Commercial and Visual Strategy:
· Communicate and periodically update the teams on the global visual merchandising strategy to meet customer demand and achieve sales objectives.
· Work closely with the Visual Regional Manager and giving them guidelines on all aspects related to visual merchandising that affects the store.
· Support the implementation of the visual strategy and ensure that all concepts have been understood correctly, providing feedback and proposing alternative solutions when necessary.
· Know and promote the use of sales indicators that affect the strategic decisions of store.
· Provide the visual team with adequate work tools
· Detect what affects the sale (profile, climate, etc.) and adapt the merchandising accordingly
· Guide the store team in defining action plans to maximize business
· Train the store team to adapt the collection based on profitability, the size of the store, the product received and the type of customer.
· Advise on the changes and distribution of furniture according to specific needs due to changes in regulations, rotation of universes or possible events within the store.
· Transmit the culture, the values of the company and the passion for fashion to the teams of company and franchises stores, being a role model of motivation and commitment.
· Have a constant, clear and honest communication.
· Inspire the team to promote the importance of Visual Merchandising as an essential tool to create brand identity.
· Encourage "best practices" and promote cross-communication among the members of the team.
· Participate together with the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager in detecting talent and possible visual merchandising potential (A players).
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment
- Uniform per season
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning
- Insurance Benefit: You only pay 40% of the value!
- 401(K) Pension Plan
- Vacation Days
- Commuter Benefits
- KPI Metric Bonus Paid Monthly
You got it?
We like you!