Flex Assistant Stylist - Photo Studio - San Bernardino, ca
The Assistant Stylist will work closely with our studio team ensuring all merchandise gets prepped, shot and copy written, all in a timely manner. Flexibility in hours during peak periods and evening hours is required.
Job descriptionA day in the life...
- Prepare high quality samples to be shot in Studio N by following Nordstrom guidelines
- Utilize proper prepping techniques including but not limited to: Steaming, pining, stuffing and ironing to ensure camera ready quality of merchandise
- Maintain a balanced workflow between our samples team, prep team, stylist team and copy team to ensure all work in getting pushed through in a timely manner
- Withholds immense knowledge of product and brands to adequality present merchandise
- Enter key product information
- Perform onset styling and photography assistants as needed
- Deliver exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, and collaboration
- Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Clear and effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
ProfileYou own this if you have...
- Proficiency with Capture One, Canon, Profoto and MS Office Suite.
- Computer Skills needed with moderate Excel and Word experience
- Must be able to work with Mac and MS suites
- 1-2 years' experience working in the ecommerce photo studio
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
*** This is a flexible schedule and on-call, as needed position and not full-time. Hours and scheduling will depend on volume of work ***