Limited Hours-Project BasedAvailability DaysPay rate
A Flex Merchandiser works with one or more of Winston’s clients to support their on-floor directives. The key focus will be to execute sign changes, take before and after photos, and recovery of the product on the selling floor. You will be required to provide photos and reports for each visit which are communicated via Winston’s proprietary web-based store visit reporting site - Wintell.Experience Requirements
- 1+ years’ experience within a department, specialty, or retail store.
- Previous work as a stock or sales associate with an apparel, accessory, or footwear company
- Ability to read and execute project directives
- Ability to work independently
- Timely and effective communication
- Friendly, energetic, personable demeanor, and passion for retail merchandising
- Ability to download and install an app on your smart phone, and upload reports via the app
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds as well as stand on your feet for an entire shift
At Winston, our strength comes from an abundance of some of the most diverse talent in the market and our distinctive skill sets. We revel in our uniqueness. We welcome change that makes us stronger. Our goal is to make everyone within the Winston community know that they are valued, respected, and heard every day. This also applies to our talented applicants, and we are proud of the fact that we are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Winston Retail is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.