Flex Sample Coordinator- Cedar Rapids, ia
We’re a fast-moving fashion company that empowers our people to be innovative, creative and always focused on providing the best service to our customers. The retail industry is rapidly changing, and we have interesting, complex problems to solve every day – from developing cutting-edge technology and opening new stores, to designing fresh, must-have fashion.
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
Job descriptionJob Description
The Sample Coordinator position requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dependable individual to process samples in a timely and accurate manner. The position requires communication with other departments including but not limited to the Brand Sales and Photo Studio teams. Flexibility in hours during peak periods and evening hours is required.
A day in the life...
· Unpack, hang, re-tag, check in, and pack samples for various categories daily
· Update appropriate departments when samples are received, checked-in and shipped
· Maintain knowledge of location and status of samples at any given time throughout the production process
· Manage disposition of samples following photo shoots
· Communicate cross departmentally, meet deadlines and identify discrepancies during the check-in process.
· Pull Samples from FC "Pick Tower" locations as needed
- Deliver exemplary customer service through strong ownership and professionalism
- Demonstrate a commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability and collaboration
- Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results
- Clear and effective verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
You own this if you have...
· 1+ years of experience in sample handling and/or inventory management within a retail or warehouse environment
· Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills
· Ability to meet urgent deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· A self-motivated and dependable work ethic
· Ability to lift 30 pounds, bend, stretch and stand for extended periods of time
*** This is a flexible schedule and on-call, as needed position and not full-time. Hours and scheduling will depend on volume of work ***
*** Weekend availability preferred***