MANGOis a multinational fashion company that designs, manufactures and markets clothing and accessories. AtMANGO, we inspire and unite through our passion for style and culture. We are in 118 countries and our online presence extends to more than 80 countries. Our team is made up of people of 112 nationalities.
In our team, we are proactive and dynamic, with communication skills and we are always open to new challenges. We are a young and multicultural team; we love the great vibes we have and we work together to achieve results. We are informed of trends and current events in the retail world.
We are looking for aFLOOR SUPERVISORto join our Roosevelt Field Mall!
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of the floor. You will ensure that sales targets are achieved, and customer service is at its highest level. To support the work of the Visual Merchandiser and display the product in a commercial and aesthetic manner in accordance with company standards, in order to maximize sales.
· To ensure and provide an excellent level of customer service in the store
· To ensure the team possesses good product knowledge and is aware of the key performance indicators
· To be familiar with and offer services according to the needs of customers in order to maximize sales
· To organize and distribute tasks and positions to each member of the team
· To ensure that sales targets are implemented, achieved and exceeded in store
· To maintain the image of the store in order to make it attractive and commercial
· To know and apply the visual merchandising standards of the brand and of the season.
· To participate in updating the Merchandising and Rotation schedules
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is a vibrant outgoing person and can demonstrate excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and enthusiasm to represent the brand through the delivery of excellent customer service in order to achieve and exceed sales targets. Previous experience of working in fashion retail is desirable.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- You will be part of a leading company in the fashion industry, dynamic and in full innovation
- Close, inspiring and ambitious work environment
- 25% discount on all our lines (10% on leather)
- Uniform per season
- Constant development opportunities with varied challenges that generate on-the-job learning
- Insurance Benefit: You only pay 40% of the value!
- 401(K) Pension Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Vacation Days
- Global Store Commission paid out once per month in addition to your hourly pay rate.
You got it?
We like you!