Footwear Design Assistant - Amazing Contemporary Brand
Well-known Fashion Brand is looking for a self-starting Footwear Designer Coordinator to join their team in NYC on a freelance basis! In this role, you will provide essential support during all aspects of the design process.
- Help to create seasonal design boards and keep them up to date
- Update sketches and boards as the development progresses
- Collect, track and ensure all information is compiled and easily accessible related to each style
- Sketch real size sketches and details construction by using illustrator for tech packs
- Create and execute color cads using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Assist in showroom samples alterations
- Take notes on updates to design/sketch during meetings
- Organize and keep work area clean
- Prep samples and proto for review
- Compile trend research and suggest designs in line with trends and the brand
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suit is required
- PLM experience a plus!
- You must also have an organized mindset, an accurate attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
You can use WorkGrades to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose by visiting workgrades.com/home/candidate. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.