Esquire Brands is the leading NY based kid’s branded footwear company.
We are excited to announce the signing of a new brand to accompany our current kid's brands: DKNY, Jessica Simpson, Kenneth Cole, and Marc Fisher. We are looking to hire a new designer for this brand urgently.
- Responsible for the design and development of one brand
- Follow designs from concept stage through finished product
- Gathering inpso and market research
- Creating footwear CADs in Illustrator
- Pulling materials and creating specs
- Communicating with overseas office daily on development
- Ability to handle multiple projects quickly and efficiently with tight deadlines
- Cross-communicating with sales/production/sample coordinators for special customer projects
- 2-5 years of experience in footwear field is required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task with various projects
- Skilled in Outlook, Microsoft office, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Knowledge of synthetic materials and leathers
- $65-80k BOE
Please do not apply if you cannot commute to Midtown Manhattan, and do not have 2+ years of experience in footwear design and development.