Foundry Pattern Maker
Seeking an experienced Pattern Maker to work in a foundry pattern shop supporting all aspects of foundry production.
* Ability to read mechanical drawings and perform dimensional inspections of core boxes, patterns and sample castings.
* Wood working skills with ability to saw and sand to fine tolerance.
* Working knowledge of Bridgeport type milling machines and engine lathes.
* Working knowledge of casting resins and urethanes.
* Ability to troubleshoot and correct production problems in the core room and molding centers.
* Work with department leaders to identify and implement solutions for continuous improvement.
1. 3 or more years of Foundry Pattern Making experience.
William H Hunter Recruiting www.williamhhunterrecruiting.com