fp Assistant Asisstant Visual Manager
In collaboration with the store team, the Assistant Visual Manager supports the selling, service, and operations of the store with an emphasis on merchandising and display to create an inspiring and dynamic visual experience for the customer.
- Influence: acts as a brand ambassador and reflects the company values; partners with the leadership team on the creation of an engaging visual experience that appeals to the FP customer
- Customer Experience: involves entire team in selling and visual initiatives that enhance the customer experience; encourages employees to build lasting relationships through personalized service, product recommendations, and connecting with the customer in an authentic way
- Lead Change & Innovation: takes a forward-thinking approach to the customer experience through in-store marketing, merchandising, display, and outfitting to create a compelling store environment
Leadership + Team Management
- Develop & Coach: trains the team on store processes, merchandise placement, and standards; provides timely and specific employee feedback to create a culture of action and accountability
- Lead by Example: participates as the manager-on-duty by driving engagement in each zone through communication, adaptability, and fostering a collaborative selling environment; exhibits strong decision-making and multi-tasking capabilities
- Invest in Talent: supports the Store Brand Leader in recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent to build bench for the store; facilitates thoughtful onboarding for all new hires to drive a strong brand, customer and store connection
Visual + Business Operations
- Store Environment: manages the visual direction from planning through execution to meet company expectations, budgets, and timeline; utilizes reporting tools to identify business opportunities with product placement, outfitting, and stock levels.
- Product Flow: drives an effective shipment and omni process to prioritize getting product to the customer; takes a forward-thinking approach to make a strategic plan for execution and recovery of sell through and markdowns.
- Awareness: adheres to store’s safety standards, inventory accuracy, reduction of product loss, and upholds all company policy and procedures to support the profitability of the store
- Manage Operations: takes an active role in daily operating processes through payroll management and adapting the zone and visual support to the needs of the business
Communication + Relationships
- Communication: stays current and responds to interoffice communication while ensuring important company information reaches all levels of the team; facilitates the sharing of product knowledge, current trends, visual priorities, and brand messaging through daily meetings with the team.
- Provide Meaningful Feedback: provides global product and visual feedback to Store Brand Leader and District Brand Leader; submits store environment photos to highlight merchandising and display updates.
- Collaboration: fosters a culture of strong communication and teamwork in order to ensure a balance of operational and visual priorities and to facilitate problem-solving
- Store Community: leads with an inclusive and people-first philosophy; engages employees at all levels to encourage open dialogue, reinforce follow through, and ensure that the store team is heard and supported
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.